Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Survival skills: Find the big oyster boiled on clay for food - Best Skill

Always enjoy your videos and recipes ! And the oysters look delicious !! Congratulations

I love watching your videos but please don’t fool us viewers.. there’s no way u can find that there.
Cockles can be found in mudflats and beaches. I didn't know there are cockles in the river
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and skills.. I used to think I was "smarter than the average bear" when it came to conserving and utilizing survival skills.. I've learned so much from you. I must have missed a bit - What were you mashing up with the ? ... Much love and well wishes from the south land of America.. (I do believe you can teach our country boys a thing or TWO about survival)

No comments:

Post a Comment