Monday, December 10, 2018

American Ninja Warrior 2018

Marshmello Runs Stage 1 at the Las Vegas National Finals
Who thinks they can beat my time?
Omg marshmello I am a huge fan I love your music so much and you did really good on the course better then a lot of the ninjas.Hi Marshmello. I am a HUGE fan of yours. That was so cool seeing you do the course. I did not know that you are such an athlete as well as a TOTALLY AWESOME an. If you could respond to my comment, I would be so grateful. It would make not only my day, but the whole year as well. Keep releasing awesome music.I know that will be easy for you to do. As always, keep calm and keep it mellow.
American Ninja Warrior
Damn dj marshmello I love you and your songs. One like for me one luck for marshmello this is for marshmello. Love how "Marshmello" just teleport from the Propeller Bar to the Jumping Spider Whoever it was, good run though.

No comments:

Post a Comment