Thursday, November 29, 2018

Madonna american singer Quote

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.
Better to live one year as a tiger, then a hundred as sheep.
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.

I always thought I should be treated like a star.
I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.
Everyone probably thinks that I'm a raving nymphomaniac, that I have an insatiable sexual appetite, when the truth is I'd rather read a book.
When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it.
Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment